Help.. The child is throwing tantrums!! What do you do?
Child throwing tantrums is one of the worst nightmares of parents.
How do you deal with the same?
1. Don’t bribe the child. This essentially makes the matters worse in future when the child grows up.
2. Don’t spank. It only makes him or her more stubborn.
3. Talk to the child, it is quite likely that the child would be sensible enough to get the message.
4. Choose your battles wisely. Can you win over the child with an extra candy or some extra TV time? That would be much better than an hour of wailing.
5. If you are going outdoors, make sure that the child is fed well and has ample rest before you move out..