You cannot miss these ultimate celeb pregnancy dresses
Pregnancy can be stylish as we have come to know by the maternity dresses sported by our favorite celebs time and again. Maternity clothes are available in plenty out there but it takes some effort and money to wear the style. While the ones worn by them can be outrageously highly priced, you need not to burn your bank to look like them. We have come up with this new section where we share some of the hottest looks of pregnant celebs and how you can get the same.
1. Chrissy Teigen: The wow-some Chrissy Teigen has just given birth to baby girl named Luna, but she has left everyone speechless a number of times including when she appeared in nude Marchesa gown at the 88th Annual Academy Awards. We are so obsessed with her pregnancy style that we have dedicated an entire post to her which can be accessed here.
Get the look:
2. Angelina Jolie: Angelina Jolie impressed everyone in Azria Atelier Grecian style gown at the premiere of Kung Fu Panda at Cannes.
3. Anne Hathaway: Anne Hathaway, who had spooked the paparazzi by showcasing her baby bump in a bikini on her Instagram account, never fails to impress. She accentuated her maternity style by sporting black gown with metallic beaded accents during the Vanity Fair’s annual Oscars after party.
4. Kim Kardashian: The darling of the internet, Kim Kardashian wowed in Valentino caped gown while being eight months pregnant.
5. Kate Winslet: Kate Winslet was at her very best in red Jenny Packham gown, which she sported while promoting her film, Labor Day.
6. Kate Middleton: The Oh-so-lovely princess keeps amazing us with her incredible style that is well within the reach of almost everyone even with a limited budget. She was seen in a polka-dot Topshop dress paired with Ralph Lauren jacket. Expensive? Not a chance!
7. Beyonce: How can the Queen-B be left behind while talking of maternity style. Her look at the Video Music Awards red carpet while being pregnant was talk of the town.
8. Gisele Bündchen: The highest paid model, Gisele was at her best when she posed along with Malcom Rogers, Mario Testino and Anna Wintour while being seven months pregnant.
9. Alessandra Ambrosio: Another fellow model, Alessandra Ambrosio, would never be out of style even while being sporting any casual outfit. We have spotted her several times radiating chic-style
There is much more to follow. We will keep presenting some of the choicest maternity looks and the nearest alternatives that you can very well sport and leave everyone green with envy! Keep following for more.